Home Design Consultant
Kohler's newest signature store is looking for Home Design Consultants.
The Sales and Design Consultant distinguishes the store by offering intuitive design and sales expertise allowing the customer to experience the brand and exceeding their shopping expectations.
The consultant should be energetic, passionate about kitchen and bath design, personable, and have professional sales experience.
Sales and Design Consultant is expected to provide prompt and friendly service when working with homeowners, design trade, contractors,.
As a Signature Store Design and Sales Consultant with Kohler, your specific duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Drive sales and achieve or exceed monthly sales goals and GM
- Follow up on leads and generate new business
- Manage customers and sales from beginning to end of project
- Be motivated, detailed, highly organized and capable of working in a team-selling and service minded environment
All interested applicants must possess:
- Undergraduate/trade/design school education preferred, or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2+ years sales experience with proven record of exceeding sales goals
- Ability to work weekends
- Possess strong verbal and written skills
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Possess excellent planning, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Be capable of being a strong leader, able to quickly build trust, and manage a results-driven and service-minded team
- Be self-directed, detailed, and highly organized
- Manage and develop customer, trade, and Kohler relationships
The benefits of working with us:
Although Kohler is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business.
We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Design Consultant/Retail Pay $20-$22/hr (based on experience) plus commission
- Design Lead- Management experience-$22-$24/hr (based on experience) plus commission
Training starts in April!