You are a diamond and Zales celebrates that fact! We recognize that every one of our jewelry consultants has a unique sparkle, and we find ways to empower them to help our customers Celebrate Life and Express Love.
Zales is part of Signet Jewelers, a purpose-driven company who believes love inspires love. Signet is also “Great Place to Work-Certified”™. There are brilliant career paths awaiting you – rewarding opportunities to impact the lives of others and inspire love. Join us! Shine with Signet!
Zales is looking for dynamic, driven and creative individuals to join our team.
Are you ready to use your business and sales skills to begin a financially rewarding career? If you are the type of person that enjoys working with the best of the best and celebrating the successes of a strong team, then you should apply to Zales. Make the decision to build your career with a company that thrives on an outstanding customer experience, intense and continuous training and being able to make a difference in our customer's and employee's lives. If you have the drive and passion to succeed, apply with us today!
Assistant Store Manager
Join our team as an Assistant Store Manager and have a positive impact on many lives. Our Assistant Store Managers assist the Store Manager in maintaining daily focus on individual and team members' standards achievement to attain sales and profit projections; contributing to an atmosphere of total customer satisfaction; developing skills and product knowledge of team members through training and evaluation; and recruiting and selection of team members.
The Assistant Store Manager is also responsible for following and enforcing all Company policies and procedures and performing other operational and strategic duties.
We value integrity, diversity, teamwork and opportunities for advancement maintaining our promotion from within philosophy. We provide training on sales techniques, product knowledge, and skills to take your career to the next level. In return, we ask that you bring your commitment to excellence, desire to grow and ability to provide a superior customer experience.
- At least one year of retail experience is required, preferably with a jeweler or specialty retailer
- Knowledge of operating POS terminals and scanners, using basic computer software and hardware
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, and schedule form
- Availability to work days, nights and weekends
A Sampling of our Total Rewards:
- Base pay plus commission on sales
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance (Full Time Team Members)
- 401 (k)
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays (Full Time Team Members)
- Tuition Reimbursement and DCA courses based on position
- Training - Associate Training System, Management Training System, District Manager in Training, Career Development and more
- Merchandise Discounts
- Incentive Trips and Contests
If interested, apply online at signetjewelers.com/careers.
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.