FROST Gelato of Phoenix is looking to hire a dedicated and efficient catering coordinator to assist in some or all activities pertaining to event catering. The catering coordinator's responsibilities include some or all of the following: Communicating with potential Event Customers, Organizing supplies for each event, Transporting and Setting Up at an event location, and Serving during an event. You should also be able to pack up all catering equipment, containers, and leftover items after events have concluded.
To be successful as a catering coordinator, you should demonstrate a sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations to ensure the safety of event guests, and be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills and achieve excellent customer service at all times.
Catering Coordinator Responsibilities could include some or all of the following:
- Performing basic food preparation tasks.
- Transportation of equipment to site (hauling a trailer with a vehicle).
- Setting up per the owner's instructions.
- Taking inventory of catering supplies.
- Loading and unloading catering supplies onto and off of catering vehicles.
- Appropriately storing supplies and equipment after each catering event.
- Answering guests' catering-related questions during events and addressing all complaints.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to promote catering services.
Catering Coordinator needs to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- A food handler's license.
- Valid drivers license with a clean record.
- Vehicle that can accept a hitch & pull a trailer.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Many events take place in evenings, both during the week or weekend. Some events also can be booked for the week during the day. Contact us soon, as we want to fill this position as soon as possible.