Join our family! We're looking for enthusiastic and results driven fanatics to help create the best experience for our customers. We offer hand texturized art work that is ready to hang. Our products consist of a wide range of categories from anime to movies to modern art work. As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you are a huge part of our success by providing the best customer service, ensuring a smooth buying experience. You will share your fandom knowledge, stock and replenish product, and help merchandise the store in a visually appealing way, all while focusing on the in-store experience.
- Adheres to all standard operating procedures and policies
- Delivers exceptional customer service through personal contact with customers
- Unloads merchandise and stages merchandise for the sales floor
- Performs store maintenance including but not limited to taking out garbage, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, maintaining stock room
- This job description is not all inclusive. Additional responsibilities will be determined by the General Manager, as dictated by store needs.
- Frequently communicate and exchange information with customers and coworkers on the telephone and face-to-face in the store. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Prior sales experience Preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable professional demeanor
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 40 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, call (626) 374-0188 or email your resume to ABCArtsInfo@Gmail.com.