Join Lorna Jane and Be a Part of the Active Living Movement
Lorna Jane USA is hiring for a full-time Assistant Manager at the San Tan location, located in Gilbert, AZ!
The Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for leading and connecting our teams to Lorna Jane USA’s vision and goals. This role will assist with leading the retail team.
This key leadership position will always uphold the brand promise to Move Nourish Believe and positively promote the Active Living approach that is unique to Lorna Jane. The main focus of this role is to take a hands on approach of effective leadership through the key responsibilities listed below.
- Ensures that all aspects of the business are focused around the Lorna Jane customer
- Drives for retail results by maintaining a high level of commitment to achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Coach and inspire teams to advance their skills, knowledge and performance by addressing Team Member opportunities and encouraging ownership for improving performance
- Assist in driving all recruitment and succession planning for the Team
- Provide training and guidance to the team operations, procedures, Team Member relations and loss prevention
- Uphold a strong brand image in all shops through consistent and effective planning and execution of visual merchandising, marketing direction, and campaign management
- Drive the business through activating local businesses i.e. community relations, trunk shows, local events, and partnership with brand appropriate businesses
- Working in conjunction with the Store Manager to ensure all policies and procedures are carried out accurately and as required
- Receives and processes stock received from the warehouse which involves: unpacking, scanning, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- Processes shipment for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
- Under the direction of retail management, performs and completes other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in fashion, fitness, health and active living
- Proven experience to lead and develop diverse teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to manage and delegate complex projects
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a changing environment
- Excellent decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Extraordinary customer interaction, organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills - MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A passion to learn, excel, and succeed
- Willingness and availability to travel locally
THE HOURS & BENEFITS
We expect all our full-time Assistant Store Managers to be available to open and close the store per business requirements. Full-time managers will work 30-40 hours per week. Time spent will be in assisting and actively styling the Lorna Jane customer. Lorna Jane Assistant Managers also enjoy access to attractive employee benefits like health care, paid time off, on-job training, product discounts, and potential career advancement opportunities.