The Edge Salon at SanTan Village Mall is seeking a front desk Client Coordinator to join our team!
As the salon Client Coordinator, you are the most indispensable person in the salon. You have the first and last contact with each client, and your impression is a lasting one. You are trained to handle guests as if they are the most important person. You are also in a prime position to receive guest feedback.
Requirements are a well-presented, well-dressed individual that is professional, courteous, and most importantly, reliable for each and every shift. Preference to applicants with previous salon experience or knowledge of hair services.
We are looking for a customer service superstar that can reliably work the following shifts:
- Every Friday from 9:30AM-4PM -or- 4PM-8PM
- Every Saturday from 9:30AM-6:30PM
- Every Sunday from 10:30-6:30PM
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge of products and services
- Schedule appointments
- Communicate with staff when guests book
- Enter guest service information into scheduling software
- Maintain traffic control in the salon
- Salon cleaning duties
- Sweeping, mopping, folding towels, trash, and daily clean-up tasks
- Dust and clean all product and display areas
- Ensure all products are properly displayed
- Assist with inventory and keeping supplies in stock
- Complete daily close out procedures
- Proper maintenance of front desk equipment
- Attitude and work ethic is everything! Willing to train the right person
- Be amazing, kind, professional, and ensure each of our guests feel genuinely welcomed and appreciated
- Enforce sanitization procedures, mask wearing, and overall salon cleanliness
If you have an outgoing personality, outstanding customer service skills, and customer engagement, and would enjoy a career opportunity in the beauty industry, we want to hear from you! Please email our General Manager at: email@example.com with your resume for consideration. No phone calls.
Thank you for your interest in joining our professional and creative team!