Front Desk / Client Coordinator
Posted October 13, 2020 |
The Edge Salon
The Edge Salon at SanTan Village Mall is seeking a front desk Client Coordinator to join our team!
As the salon Client Coordinator, you are the most indispensable person in the salon. You have the first and last contact with each client, and your impression is a lasting one. You are trained to handle guests as if they are the most important person. You are also in a prime position to receive guest feedback.
Requirements are a well-presented, well-dressed individual that is professional, courteous, and most importantly, reliable for each and every shift.
We are looking for DAY coverage for the following shifts:
- Every Thursday and Friday: 9:30AM-4PM
- Flexibility to work other weekdays if needed
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends if needed: Saturdays (9:30-6:30) | Sundays (10:30-6:30)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge of products and services
- Schedule appointments
- Communicate with staff when guests book
- Enter guest service information into scheduling software
- Maintain traffic control in the salon
- Cleaning and sanitizing the waiting area
- Sweeping, folding towels, and daily clean-up duties
- Assist with inventory and keeping supplies in stock
- Dust and clean all product and display areas
- Ensure all products are properly displayed
- Complete daily close out procedures
- Assist at staff meetings, or conduct meetings when manager is unavailable
- Proper maintenance of front desk equipment
- Attitude and work ethic is everything! Willing to train the right person
- Be amazing, kind, professional, and ensure each of our guests feel genuinely welcomed and appreciated
If you have an outgoing personality, outstanding customer service skills, and customer engagement, and would enjoy a career opportunity in the beauty industry, we want to hear from you! Please email our General Manager at: email@example.com with your resume for consideration. No phone calls.
Thanks for your interest in joining our creative team!