Would you like to be part of the exciting world of beauty?
Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
If you exhibit these qualities, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently accepting resumes for a part-time Client Coordinator in our busy, upscale salon in Gilbert. We are looking for the best, brightest and experienced guest service professionals that are ready to push their careers into full throttle. As a certified Redken salon, we are committed to continued education for all of our staff in a clean, comfortable and modern environment.
This position requires excellent communication and superior customer service skills as well as a professional, front desk appearance. This person must be able to provide a high-level of customer service to our guests and offer guidance and assistance with retail products. You should have an awareness of the importance of intention in your work on a daily basis, be well-organized, and detail oriented. This person takes pride in their appearance and well-being and believes learning never ends. He/she is committed to continuing education, both provided by us and through self-study.
Your job duties will include:
• Greet all guests, clients and vendors in a professional manner and provide exceptional hospitality.
• Executing standard telephone procedure using appropriate customer service etiquette.
• Scheduling of guest salon services while implementing proper procedures.
• Maximize bookings for each service professional in a fair and consistent manner.
• Educating guests on services provided.
• Cross-service recommendations.
• Retail recommendations.
• Closing sales and encourage guests to pre-book services.
• Informing service professionals of daily schedules and/or any adjustments or modifications.
• Resolving guest challenges, utilizing support from the General Manager.
• Supporting retail and service professionals.
• Responsibility for balancing and monitoring cash drawer.
• Salon presentation and general cleaning duties.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities & Other Information:
• Reports directly to the General Manager and Salon Owners.
• Interacts primarily with guests, involving the utmost in professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
• Interacts with team members and management with professionalism and teamwork.
• Impeccable client service and communication skills.
• Strong emphasis on verbal skills and articulation.
• Organized and efficient.
• Ability to manage time effectively and independently.
• Ability to perform basic computer skills.
• Self-motivated and ready to go above and beyond.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
• Team player and goal-oriented.
Interested? Email your resume to: email@example.com